Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Help in Submitting Concurrent Request..Urgent
Help in Submitting Concurrent Request..Urgent [message #312958] Thu, 10 April 2008 03:50 Go to next message
venkatesham
Hi,

I have a trigger on table, and on insert it submits a concurrent program thro FND_SUBMIT.REQUEST_SUBMIT..
whoever insert a new record(thro front-end), the request is submitted thro his/her user..(i.e. requested_by)...i want to submit the request thro sysadmin user..
is it acheivable ??
please help...

Thanks,
venkatesham
Re: Help in Submitting Concurrent Request..Urgent [message #313678 is a reply to message #312958] Mon, 14 April 2008 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lotus14
In the trigger code, you initialise the apps with sysadmin user with the following code

FND_GLOBAL.APPS_INITIALIZE(g_num_user_id,--use sysadmin user id
g_num_resp_id,
g_num_resp_appl_id);

Hope this will help you..
Re: Help in Submitting Concurrent Request..Urgent [message #314035 is a reply to message #312958] Tue, 15 April 2008 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
venkatesham
Hi,

Thanks for the update.it works!!
I need another help, can we restrict a request not to be visible in 'All my requests'for a particular user.

Eg.- if a scheduled prgm 'Test1' submitted every 10 mins
thro user login "A".. at EOD user will find many requests..
can we make not to show the user these requests though 'All my requests' option is used ?

Thanks,
venkatesham
Re: Help in Submitting Concurrent Request..Urgent [message #315630 is a reply to message #312958] Tue, 22 April 2008 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
venkatesham
Hi,

Can anyone help me in this case ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Venkat
Re: Help in Submitting Concurrent Request..Urgent [message #316032 is a reply to message #312958] Wed, 23 April 2008 09:16 Go to previous message
venkatesham
Hi All,

got the solution.
we have option to be set before we submit the request,

FND_REQUEST.SET_OPTIONS(IMPLICIT => 'ERROR');

This is optionally called before submitting a concurrent request to set request options.
It determines whether to display this concurrent request in the end–user Concurrent Requests form.
(All requests are automatically displayed in the System Administrator’s privileged Concurrent Requests form, regardless of the value of this argument.) Specify ‘NO’, ‘YES’, ‘ERROR’, or ‘WARNING’.

Parameters Explanation:-

‘NO’ allows the request to be viewed on the end–user Concurrent Requests form.

‘YES’ means that the request may be viewed only from the System Administrator’s privileged Concurrent Requests form.

‘ERROR’ causes the request to be displayed in the end user Concurrent Requests form only if it fails.

‘WARNING’ allows the request to display in the end–user Concurrent Requests form only if it completes with a warning or an error.

Thank you,

Venkatesham
Previous Topic: trying to customize ASTCUTM1.fmb
Next Topic: unable to pass flexfield values from report wrapper to oracle applications seeded report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 08:05:57 CDT 2024