Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » relation b/w purchase order and ap invoices (11i, ebs)
relation b/w purchase order and ap invoices [message #314015] Tue, 15 April 2008 09:21 Go to next message
annu-agi

hi experts

i am finding ap invoices payments against the Purchase orders. where i can get this informations stores ..can anybody tells me where should i focus .. and in which tables i can get this information combination stores.

In the depth explans that i create 1 po and against that po i have received goods ..and now i create ap_invoice and create my liability and finally i paid- off these dues .. now question is the payment i made is against which PO ? in the application you can see but easily but where these information stored in tables ...i search all the ap tables and po tables but i failed to findout the relation between po and payments.

any help and any idea would be appriciatable

regards

Anwer
Re: relation b/w purchase order and ap invoices [message #314181 is a reply to message #314015] Wed, 16 April 2008 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
annu-agi

hi experts

i m still tring to locate where this combination made .. plese help me out of this problem ..
for your ease see the attachment snapshot below . i findout where it is located in application ..but when i apply query on this table it shows null .. not a single record comes .. why is this ..

regards

anwer
/forum/fa/4146/0/
Re: relation b/w purchase order and ap invoices [message #317160 is a reply to message #314181] Tue, 29 April 2008 14:03 Go to previous message
Steve Corey
Hi Anwer,

For database structure questions, your best bet to find these connections are located on the eTRM's on metalink.oracle.com (requires registration). If you log into metalink, click the Knowledge tab, scroll down to the bottom of the page, under the heading ONLINE DOCUMENTATION you can find the eTRM link: Applications Electronic Technical Reference Manuals (eTRM). You simply provide your version of E-Business Suite, search under DBA Data for the schema (AP, PO, HR, etc.) in question.

To answer your question:

Invoices and PO's are matched at the distribution level of the respective documents. Here is a query you may find useful:

SELECT
 ai.invoice_num,
 ai.vendor_id,
 ph.segment1,                -- if this is your PO NUMBER field, depends on setup 
 pl.line_num,
 ps.shipment_num,
 pd.distribution_num  
FROM
 ap_invoices_all                    ai,
 ap_invoice_distributions_all       ad,
 po_distributions_all               pd,
 po_line_locations_all              ps,
 po_lines_all                       pl,
 po_headers_all                     ph
WHERE
 ai.invoice_id = ad.invoice_id
 AND ad.po_distribution_id = pd.po_distribution_id -- here is the link you are searching for 
 AND pd.line_location_id = ps.line_location_id
 AND ps.po_line_id = pl.po_line_id
 AND pl.po_header_id = ph.po_header_id
 AND ai.invoice_num = :invoice_number

Of course, you can play around with the selected fields and provide the necessary amount of information needed for whatever it is that you are doing. Cool
Previous Topic: error while applying receipts
Next Topic: OM Step related to its interface!!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 08:14:01 CDT 2024