Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » In Apps output No Data Found But Report Builder & Toad data exist
In Apps output No Data Found But Report Builder & Toad data exist [message #326339] Wed, 11 June 2008 02:25 Go to next message
aryanna

Hi,

I'm using:

Instance: e-bs R12,
Report Builder : version 9.0.4.0.33 and version 10.1.2.0.2

When i run my query in toad and report builder,
it returns data. But When i register in apps and run the report
result is NO DATA FOUND.

Registration of report is correct, parameter defined. But report return NO DATA FOUND.

Is there a problem with report builder and in apps version.

Please advise.

Sad
Re: In Apps output No Data Found But Report Builder & Toad data exist [message #326355 is a reply to message #326339] Wed, 11 June 2008 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
raju_kamarapu
Are you passing correct token in parameter window, please check the spell, and in report builder are you giving user_exists, and have given p_conc_request_id parameter

Raju.K
Re: In Apps output No Data Found But Report Builder & Toad data exist [message #326388 is a reply to message #326339] Wed, 11 June 2008 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aryanna

Hi Raju,

yes i'm passing the parameter. Token confirm correct spell. got user_exixts.

Can you explain on p_conc_request_id? Is it a must to pass it. I put it but seen still no data

Please Advise Laughing
Re: In Apps output No Data Found But Report Builder & Toad data exist [message #326591 is a reply to message #326388] Thu, 12 June 2008 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shakti_goyal

Hi,
you can check the Log file aftere submitting the Concurrent Program and check that whether proper values are assigned to tokens or not. either you can use message so that you can identify the area of the problem or you can send the report so we can see it.
--
Shakti.
Re: In Apps output No Data Found But Report Builder & Toad data exist [message #326846 is a reply to message #326339] Thu, 12 June 2008 18:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deal_my
I'm facing a similiar problem...but in my case executable is pL/SQL stored procedure...i was able to find data in toad with same parameters but in apps the o/p is blank.

Any suggestions would be of great help!!!
Re: In Apps output No Data Found But Report Builder & Toad data exist [message #326857 is a reply to message #326339] Thu, 12 June 2008 20:46 Go to previous message
aryanna

Hi,

Thanks to all. I found my problem. It the date parameter passing the difference date format. I convert my date to to_char
and i solve the issue. Embarassed

Thanks a lots
Previous Topic: Is there any way to automatically closing a contract PO base on its end date?
Next Topic: registering a JSP file with apps
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 07:47:19 CDT 2024