Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » OM Shipping Exception Error (Oracle Application 11.5.9)
OM Shipping Exception Error [message #331986] Mon, 07 July 2008 02:41 Go to next message
bholaimmu
Hi All,

How to remove exception in Shipping Transaction Form (Under Delivery Tab, Exception is checked with red color).

I got this exception when I was trying to release the order which was on hold. After releasing the hold again I released the order and this time release was successful and delivery was generated but that exception still there Under Delivery Tab. Now, I want to remove this exception and do ship-confirm and also I want to know how to delete The exceptions which are there in exception form.

Appreciate your help.

Thx N Regs,

Khan.

icon14.gif  Re: OM Shipping Exception Error [message #358483 is a reply to message #331986] Tue, 11 November 2008 09:39 Go to previous message
dhrubajyoti_nth

To remove exceptions in the order use this procedure this may help.

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE exceptions_close_update_all(p_organization_id number)
IS
CURSOR exceptions_cl
IS select we.exception_id,we.delivery_detail_id,wdd.organization_id
from wsh_exceptions we, wsh_delivery_details wdd, org_organization_definitions ood
where we.delivery_detail_id = wdd.delivery_detail_id
and wdd.organization_id = ood.organization_id
and ood.organization_id = p_organization_id
and wdd.released_status = 'Y' and wdd.subinventory = ood.organization_code
and we.status = 'OPEN';
Begin
FOR i IN exceptions_cl LOOP
update wsh_exceptions
set status = 'CLOSED'
where exception_id = i.exception_id;
end Loop;
Commit;