Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » i have prob with sql *loader in oracle apps (11.5.0)
i have prob with sql *loader in oracle apps [message #335600] Tue, 22 July 2008 22:19 Go to next message
karunakar_adepu84
I have one more problem with SQL * loader can U please solve this problem?

that is
I have created .ctl file & flat file when I am using from backend it is working which means by using sql * loader in cmd it is working.

But while using the concurrent program with sql* loader it is not working it is giving error status.
the error message in log file is
+-----------------------------
| Starting concurrent program execution...
+-----------------------------

SQL*Loader-524: partial record found at end of datafile (d:\oracle\visappl\po\11.5.0\bin\erptest.ctl)

SQL*Loader: Release 8.0.6.3.1 - Production on Wed Jul 23 08:32:07 2008

(c) Copyright 1999 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.

SQL*Loader-524: partial record found at end of datafile (d:\oracle\visappl\po\11.5.0\bin\erptest.ctl)

Program exited with status 3

Cause: The program terminated, returning status code 3.

Action: Check your installation manual for the meaning of this code on this operating system.
Concurrent Manager encountered an error while running SQL*Loader for your concurrent request 2808538.

Review your concurrent request log file for more detailed information.

with regards....
Re: i have prob with sql *loader in oracle apps [message #335803 is a reply to message #335600] Wed, 23 July 2008 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Quote:

How does this partial record at the end of datafile (...erptest.ctl) look like? Should it be there? If not, remove it. Or, would you rather fill in the missing part? If possible, do so.
Re: i have prob with sql *loader in oracle apps [message #336007 is a reply to message #335803] Thu, 24 July 2008 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kittu915
check if any null values present at the end of file
-Kittu
Re: i have prob with sql *loader in oracle apps [message #336127 is a reply to message #336007] Thu, 24 July 2008 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
karunakar_adepu84
no I checked my flat file it is not containing any nulls.

while working with backend using sql*loader it is working that means the data transfering into the tables.

The error comming while executing with concurrent program only.
Re: i have prob with sql *loader in oracle apps [message #336322 is a reply to message #335803] Fri, 25 July 2008 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
karunakar_adepu84
hi, thankq for reply,

but my problem is still there only,

my flat file is emp.txt
contains

1234,karna
1212,sathi

my ctl file is emptest.ctl

load data
infile 'D:\.......\emp.txt'
truncate into emp1234
fields terminated by ','
(empno,ename)

If I am using sql * loader the data transfering into the table.

but when I am using the concurrent program as executable as sql*loader it is displying the error, the error is

sql*loader -524 : partial data at the end of the flatfile.

with regards,
karunakar
Re: i have prob with sql *loader in oracle apps [message #336382 is a reply to message #336322] Sat, 26 July 2008 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Why don't you post a WORKING example? Control file you posted is syntactically wrong (misses the TABLE keyword).

So, how do you expect us to reproduce your case if you post incorrect information?

However, you might check whether control file, datafile (and possibly parfile) contain LINEFEED after the end of the last line in each of these files.

How to do that? Open them in any text editor, go to the end of the last line and press <Return>.
If you need to use hex editor, append hex value "0A" to the end of the file.

Save the modified file(s) and start loading session once again.
Re: i have prob with sql *loader in oracle apps [message #337982 is a reply to message #336382] Sat, 02 August 2008 00:24 Go to previous message
sivee
first move your control file and data file to application server custom_top/ bin direcorty, once u ftp your files to server. u can create concurrent program attaching your control in executable as sql loader.

make sure address of data file path specified in control file.
'/u02/oracle/VIS/apps/apps_st/appl/iappz/12.0.0/bin/BTEMP.csv'

regards,
sivee
Previous Topic: pdf output to Email?
Next Topic: Order Management, iStore, iPayment,Procurement, OAF Interview Questions Needed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 10:11:02 CDT 2024