Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Integration with Oracle Apps (11i, EBS)
Integration with Oracle Apps [message #343363] Wed, 27 August 2008 01:06 Go to next message
annu-agi

hi
experts

we have a client using retail pro V8 and along with this they are using Oracle EBS 11 for financials and GL.

My task is to make integration tool for these two applications. But in the first they just want to upload data in EBS GL as an entry. Although they know there is no link of these entries in ar, ap.

So can anybody tell me what is a step by step procedure to put data in interface table and how it pull data in GL.

I am sure there is one mechnizm from oracle for load data from GL interface tables.

Now i want to know what is the step by step procedure for put data in gl interface ?

what are the gl interface table name ?
what sequences are using ?
what database triggures behind these interface tables. ?
what are the mandetory feilds for these interface tables ?
what is the utility oracle uses to load data from gl interface table ?

One more thing is how to open retail pro v8 .DAT files ? is there any utility ??

if anybody help me in this regards, I would be really thankful and appriciate ...

Pleas its a serious matter.

regards

annu

Re: Integration with Oracle Apps [message #345815 is a reply to message #343363] Thu, 04 September 2008 22:35 Go to previous message
annu-agi

Hi experts ...

Still its a open question and i didnt get any help from any side .. Please help me out of this ..

Regards

Annnu
Previous Topic: AutoInvoice exception but null error message
Next Topic: Requisitions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 10:01:22 CDT 2024