Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » AutoInvoice exception but null error message (EBS 11.5.4)
AutoInvoice exception but null error message [message #344244] Fri, 29 August 2008 03:28 Go to next message
runinwind
hello all,i am using EBS 11.5.4 Autoinvoice, exception raised when importing one invoice with only one row. What confusing is at the interface exception window, it showing a BLANK error message with just the 'Invalid value' column showing '.aa.bb'
1)My Line transaction Flexfield defined a two segments code,combined with INTERFACE_LINE_ATTRIBUTE1 and INTERFACE_LINE_ATTRIBUTE2, and 'aa' is exactly the value in INTERFACE_LINE_ATTRIBUTE1 and 'bb' is the value in INTERFACE_LINE_ATTRIBUTE2.
2)My grouping rule based on INTERFACE_LINE_ATTRIBUTE1 and sort rule based on INTERFACE_LINE_ATTRIBUTE2.
3)The autoinvoice main and import request both completed with status normal and the log seems showing nothing valuable.
4)the log showing no error message, the last line of two program's log only showing the timpstamp.
5)'aa'and 'bb' not duplicted in interface table, neither in ra_customer_trx_line table.

So, what i shoule check? Thanks in advance!
Re: AutoInvoice exception but null error message [message #345804 is a reply to message #344244] Thu, 04 September 2008 21:09 Go to previous message
runinwind
solved already. the flexfiled need more segments
Previous Topic: no data found error
Next Topic: Integration with Oracle Apps
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 10:40:43 CDT 2024