Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Requisitions (R12)
icon14.gif  Requisitions [message #346049] Fri, 05 September 2008 14:00
jatin_jit
Hi There,

I am new to the Oracle world, but whatever I had read, based on that I tried to create a new setup for self.

I was able to setup an New Inventory Organization Under operating unit Vision Australia.
I was bale to define New KFF's and their values.
I was able to define Items Categrories/ Sub Categories, Items and Sub Inventory.

I was able to record Opening balance for the items using Misc Receipt Transactions.

Now, when i went to Requisition Screen:
a) Although I changed to organization that i created (say ABC), but at the top of the screen, under Operating Unit , i only saw Vision Australia.
b) When i reached the field Item code, I could not see my Items out there, I just saw the items for Vision Australia operating unit. And starnge thing is that when i pressed the LOV, it came up with title SYSTEM ITEM.
Now I was wondering
a) Is there any step that i missed for connecting my New organization (ABC) to operating unit Vision Australia.
b) Do I need to do more in order to get those new items connected with OU vision australia?

You help in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation. Confused
Previous Topic: Integration with Oracle Apps
Next Topic: FND_CONCURRENT.WAIT_FOR_REQUEST
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 10:37:44 CDT 2024