Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Payroll/Quick Pay Run Frequently instead Payroll Type 'Monthly' (Oracle HRMS, 11.5.10.2, Linux)
Payroll/Quick Pay Run Frequently instead Payroll Type 'Monthly' [message #348371] Tue, 16 September 2008 09:51
burhan_minhaj@yahoo.com
Hi All,
I just want to know that if we have defined payroll as period type 'Monthly', but there is a need that we want to run payroll on frequent bases. For exp: Elements like expense claims, Perdim etc which an employee wants to get it whenever he claims it, in short not wait for the payroll run date and gets money on the same day when he claims. Additionally the payroll for standard elements is only processed on the payroll run date. Can we run the payroll frequently/daily?

What I currently do is simply select the element from element selection window for quick pay run and make and element set consists of these elements and then process anytime. Please advise me that what is the best possible solution to run payroll if I want to run only selected elements on frequent bases. or if I can run the payroll on frequent bases or not.

Burhan Minhaj
Karachi, Pakistan
Previous Topic: change PO distribution charge account
Next Topic: OTL and Absence Management
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 10:08:02 CDT 2024