Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Retail Price Management login issue (Oracle Application sever 13,Oracle retail price management 13,Operating sytem:Redhat Linux 4)
Retail Price Management login issue [message #351778] Fri, 03 October 2008 00:54 Go to next message
ranvijaidba
Oracle Application sever 13.Oracle retail price management 13,Operating sytem:Redhat Linux 4

First time i installed RPM(Retail price managment) and faced lot of issue during installation but at last i installed RPM and Application successfully launched but when i am try to login with default user "Valid.User" into RPM module of Oracle Retail it is giving error "invalid username and password".after getting this error i changed users_rpm.xml file because during installation i have choosen Xml file for authentication method.This is the Xml file.

[sim@sim-skillnet retek]$ more users_rpm.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<users>
<user username="Valid.User" firstname="Valid" lastname="User"
password="PaSsW0rD" />
<user username="retek" firstname="retek" lastname="retek"
password="ski4now" />

</users>

But the problem remain same.I am getting same error "Invalid username and pasword"

Thanks for any help.

Re: Retail Price Management login issue [message #385837 is a reply to message #351778] Wed, 11 February 2009 05:53 Go to previous message
rajasekharatluri
Hey,

Hope you got the answer by now, But just thought to reply in case if you havent. Have you added the roles to the User with which you are logging in to RPM in RSM.

Regards,
Raja Sekhar Atluri
Previous Topic: how to add custom form in apps?
Next Topic: customer API
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 00:58:49 CDT 2024