Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Dynamic LOV using Custom.pll (Apps 11i , custom.pll)
Dynamic LOV using Custom.pll [message #353399] Mon, 13 October 2008 14:01 Go to next message
satishk
Hi,

I have a requirement on seeded form using CUSTOM.PLL with out modifying the form.

Requirement is:

Change the TEXT Field as a LOV at runtime when cursor enters the particular Item, and selected value will be fixed into the Text filed based on the condition if condition fails the property of the item should be same as old.

Can we create Dynamic (LOV) and selected value retuning to specify Text filed (new filed).

I have tried as follows, taking a existing LOV and create a dynamic record group at runtime and assign the same into LOV and set the Item property with this new one, but its not reflected as well.

And second issue is how we can specify the returned value (LOV) into new Text field at runtime.

Please suggest me on this.
Re: Dynamic LOV using Custom.pll [message #353986 is a reply to message #353399] Thu, 16 October 2008 00:40 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
This is not a Forms problem but an Applications issue. Please search this other forum.

David
Previous Topic: Parameter Values need be populate Autometically
Next Topic: AP Form Personalization - How to default Values.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 09:59:06 CDT 2024