Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » AP Import invoices + (how to associate with with particular batch) (ebs, 11.10.5.2., windows 2003)
AP Import invoices + (how to associate with with particular batch) [message #354391] Sat, 18 October 2008 06:47
annu-agi

Hi all,

I want to upload ap invoices data from my staging tables to ap_invoice_interface and ap_invoice_lines_interfaces, before i am going to do that, i want to know some questions regarding interface issues.

As my workaround says that

1- create stage tables a) invoice_master b) invoice_detail
2- import data from legecy system to stage tables
3- load data from stage to interfce tables ap_invoices_interface and ap_invoice_lines_interface. Using validation techinecs to make sure that the data storing in interface table is correct or not.
4- run import request from payable application to pull data into application tables.

Here one question is distrubing me that how i associate these all invoices with one perticular batch. Well our normal practice regarding batch creation is like, we create AP Invoice Batches as our weekly-payables it is named like (2008-10-1, 2008-10-2, 2008-10-3 one, two, three show week number), so question is how could i associate these all import invoices with a perticular batch. I check there is nothing available for batch interface.

I request all of you please sugguest me solution or idea which is best suites to my requirments and also check my workround is in a right flow ?

Regards

anwer
Previous Topic: GL
Next Topic: Asset cost of unit database table
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 10:30:43 CDT 2024