Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » seperate remittance advice R12 (R12)
seperate remittance advice R12 [message #354882] Tue, 21 October 2008 15:50 Go to next message
oraclefaqs1

hi guys,

I am new over here..this is my first post

I am working on R12 checkprinting.
My doubt is when I a trying to make a payment from PAYMENTS MANAGER, we also have an option for SEPERATE REMITTANCE ADVICE but it seems we have only these methods of o/p
1. printed
2. E-mail
3. Fax

but where as in case of check we have Outbound Payment File Directory in payment instruction format where we can give an o/p directory and get the file in required directory and then I am able to FTP that..
but where as in reporting tab we have only the above 3 options of o/p we can't get a file...

but i want an o/p file of seperate remittance so that I can use my check and remittance files FTP them to formscape to merge them together and get some custom o/p

can anyone help me how to get thiso/p file for seperate remittance, I know it creates an o/p file when i manually make a payment from PAYMENTS -> ENTRY -> PAYMENTS

really urgent...I am totally stuck here

thanks,
puran
Re: seperate remittance advice R12 [message #355321 is a reply to message #354882] Thu, 23 October 2008 08:17 Go to previous message
oraclefaqs1

In 12, in TEST, need to trigger another job that will FTP the remittance after format payment instructions is automatically submitted when
a payment is made. Right now the only options are email, fax and printed. Need to be able to to rename the remmitance
file and send it to a seperate directory. Have this option for payment format and positive pay but not for remittance.
Previous Topic: Problem with oe_price_adjs_iface_all
Next Topic: Oracle iRecruitment ER Diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 10:56:45 CDT 2024