Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » AME implementation (11.5.10.2, AME.B)
AME implementation [message #361270] Tue, 25 November 2008 10:59
npillai
Hi

I am having some issues with AME setups. We are on AME.B

I am in the process of setting up new transaction types. I have created the attributes, conditions, action types and approval groups in addition to the rules for the execution of the transaction type.

Attached is the file giving the details of the AME setup.

I have also modified the Form parameter for the function that calls the LOA (HR_LOA_SS) to include the pAMETranType=SSHRLOA and pAMEApplId=800

SSHRLOA is the new transaction type Id that I have created. All that the transaction type does is to check if the payroll basis of the employee is Hourly Salary / Annual Salary and it is submitted via some Responsibility and the workflow process name is an LOA process. Then get the supervisors from the assignment records (done via an approval group) and submit the approvals to them.

Also as per the documentation, records need to be created in hr_api_transactions. This does not happen.

The requestor automatically get a notification saying the LOA has been approved. This is sent from SYSADMIN.

AME Gurus, Any help in the regards would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
narayan
Previous Topic: item under the revision control backflush in WIP module
Next Topic: APP FND-01238
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 01:29:35 CDT 2024