Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Where can i find this screen ?? Also a pricing related query
Where can i find this screen ?? Also a pricing related query [message #376064] Mon, 15 December 2008 22:03 Go to next message
rak007
Hi all,
I want to know where can i find the attached screen in oracle apps. I mean can anyone please point the navigation for the same.

Another question is that i have to deduce the price list name based on some selection criteria. Currently i am using the below query to find price list but this is an unacceptable way since if i don't find the price list then program should not exit, instead the global price list should be selected. Can anyone please point out as to which table/view etc should i use to get the price list.

SELECT list_header_id
       INTO l_price_list
       FROM qp_list_headers_all
      WHERE active_flag = 'Y' 
        AND list_type_code = 'PRL'
        AND to_char(name) = to_char(cr_get_cust_rec.customer_number);
Re: Where can i find this screen ?? Also a pricing related query [message #381383 is a reply to message #376064] Fri, 16 January 2009 09:34 Go to previous message
B.T.S.Ananth

PLEASE FIND THE NAVIGATION FOR THE ATTACHED SCREEN

QUERY THE CUSTOMER > GOTO ADDRESS(OPEN)IN BUSINESS PURPOSES TAB KEEP THE CURSOR AT BILL TO LOCATION AND CLICK OPEN BUTTON YOU WILL FIND THIS SCREEN
Previous Topic: TOOLS MENU GREYED OUT ON REQUISITION WINDOW
Next Topic: Oracle OM Interview Questions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 00:32:40 CDT 2024