Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Form personalization on Quoting Form in Apps
Form personalization on Quoting Form in Apps [message #381387] Fri, 16 January 2009 10:04
satishk
Hi,

I have a problem to Personalize on Quoting form .. ( Quoting Sales Manager --> Quoting )

my requirement is defaulting Price list value and Quote Name as marked above …. I have done that one …

Issue is : when ever user opens the form as per the requirement Price value/Quote Name values are defaulting…But some general cases user wants quit immediately or need to query the records on the form.

When that time user getting the above Problem …Do you want to save ( Form status changes as NEW to Changed/INSERT…

Can you please help on this how we can handle this scenario…?

Please find the steps .I have used for these scenarios:

For test case i am giving you Price List default:

Seq : 10
Description : Price List Defaulting
level : From

Condition :

WHEN-NEW-ITEM-INSTANCE
Trig obj : QOTHDDET_MAIN.QUOTE_NAME
Cond : :QOTHDDET_MAIN.PRICE_LIST_NAME is NULL

mode : Not in enter -query mode

Actions:

seq 1:
type : property
language : ALL

OBJECT_TYPE : item
target object : QOTHDDET_MAIN.PRICE_LIST_NAME
property Name : VALUE
VALUE : = select 'Specials' from dual -- ( This is the list value for the existing default one expected).

the above personalization is working as per the expectations but the problem is when ever user open the form " price list will be displaying " fine ...

But, cases is, immediately user wants to close or query (f11) from form is asking a decision like " do you want to save .."

why because the form STATUS is changing form NEW TO CHANGED/INSERT mode....

how can we handle the case is not asking the decision and user can do the things as standard....

Can you please check and let me know if any clarifications required.

Thanks,
Pavan Kalyan

Previous Topic: FUCTIONAL FAQ & ANS
Next Topic: Oracle Quoting
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 00:22:48 CDT 2024