Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Return to Vendor
Return to Vendor [message #384639] Wed, 04 February 2009 10:29 Go to next message
aartir
I need to do a validation for the serials for RTV .Return to Vendor

I need to know to check this validation which table status do i check so that i can give user error while validation serial.

when the part has been received in org A, then an RMA and RTV (Return to Vendor - backing the PO receipt out) has been done for that PO/item/serial in Org A. If you try to receive that item/serial in org B, it fails, and it should not.

Can you please let me know the tables i can check for this so that i can put validation while user assign serials.
Re: Return to Vendor [message #389667 is a reply to message #384639] Tue, 03 March 2009 01:49 Go to previous message
B.T.S.Ananth

Hi

please link the below tables to find the serial number

All Purchase receiving informations are captured in
RCV_SHIPMENT_HEADERS and RCV_SHIPMENT_LINES tables.

and it is linked to RCV_TRANSACTIONS table with SHIPMENT_HEADER_ID & SHIPMENT_LINE_ID coloums

to find the lot and serial number the RCV_TRANSACTIONS table is linked to MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS table with RCV_TRANSACTION_ID column and TRANSACTION_ID coloumn is the link to MTL_SERIAL_NUMBERS table with LAST_TRANSACTION_ID coloumn.

Previous Topic: [WF_ERROR] ERROR_MESSAGE=3835: Error '-20002 - ORA-20002: 2018: Unable to generate the notification
Next Topic: Can not save receipt lines
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 01:17:30 CDT 2024