Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » what values are allowed in API's..? (Oracle Financials 11i, Sun Solaris platform, ORACLE RDBMS : 10.1)
what values are allowed in API's..? [message #384804] Thu, 05 February 2009 04:42 Go to next message
MrDuke
hello.
I've created a UNIX wrapper that includes PLSQL scripts that creates a temp table, loads Employee data in from HR System and using 2 API's, loads the information into relevant ORACLE tables.

As part of my testing, I'm finding there's a multitude of different values in several fields from our HR system that are not being allowed by the API's/ORACLE tables.. So, my question is, could someone please point in the direction of where I can get documentation that will tell me what values are and are NOT allowed in the Hr_Employee_Api.create_gb_employee and Hr_Person_Address_Api.create_person_address API's and in the tables PER_ALL_PEOPLE_F and PER_ADDRESSES.

many thanks..
Steven
Re: what values are allowed in API's..? [message #384880 is a reply to message #384804] Thu, 05 February 2009 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MrDuke
..actually thats what I'm trying to find.. I need to now the following 'allowed' lookup values for..

- P_SEX - Valid values are defined by the SEX lookup type.
- P_MARITAL_STATUS - Valid values are defined by the MAR_STATUS lookup type.
- P_NATIONALITY - . Valid values are defined by the NATIONALITY lookup type.
- P_TITLE - . Valid values are defined by the TITLE lookup type.
- P_STUDENT_STATUS - If this employee is a student, this field is used to capture their status. Valid values are defined by the STUDENT_STATUS lookup type.

..eg, whats allowed for marital_status - 'M'arried, 'S'ingle,'W'idowed, 'LivingInSin'....?

thanks
Steven
Re: what values are allowed in API's..? [message #385018 is a reply to message #384804] Fri, 06 February 2009 03:34 Go to previous message
MrDuke
Found it. Within SETUP-FINANCIALS-ACCOUNTING-QUICKCODES in Purchasing is what I was looking for.

Steven
Previous Topic: Sales Order Localization Import
Next Topic: Oracle Form Personalization
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 00:55:06 CDT 2024