Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Customization...Need Help (HRMS)
Customization...Need Help [message #385006] Fri, 06 February 2009 02:24 Go to next message
sujai79
I need help on how to customize the form as attached.I'm kinda new to this..as previously i was an end user.I had to implement Oracle HRMS for my company.Should i use Oracle Form developer to customize it.Please refer to my attachment.Appreciate if someone can help me.Thanks.
  • Attachment: Image 2.gif
    (Size: 15.81KB, Downloaded 742 times)
Re: Customization...Need Help [message #385054 is a reply to message #385006] Fri, 06 February 2009 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adragnes
Seems like a job for a Forms Personalization to me. Forms Personalizations allows you customise forms in E-Business Suite through configuration. Just search for it on Metalink to find the manual and how to use it.

If you are on 11.5.9 or older, you might not have the Forms Personalization feature installed. Then you should use the CUSTOM Library to do the customisation. See the Oracle Applications Developer's Guide for details on how to do this. This would require work in Forms Builder; the CUSTOM Library is a PLL.

You should avoid customising seeded forms directly, ie. editing the FMBs. This is not only not supported, but it will also give you a headache when patching and upgrading. Forms Personalizations and CUSTOM Library extensions usually survive.

--
Aleksander
Re: Customization...Need Help [message #385248 is a reply to message #385054] Sun, 08 February 2009 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sujai79
Thanks for the info..
Re: Customization...Need Help [message #385492 is a reply to message #385248] Mon, 09 February 2009 22:53 Go to previous message
sujai79
I was wondering is there any Oracle HRMS that cater for every country in this world.As far as i know there were only few HRMS only for certain country like Singapore,Saudi Arabia for example.There wasn't any for Malaysia.
Previous Topic: Need any Process documents about Oracle Project Costing
Next Topic: How to import Configured Items in Oracle Apps
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 01:09:17 CDT 2024