Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » No data in the ap_selected_invoice_checks_all table in R12 (Oracle R12)
No data in the ap_selected_invoice_checks_all table in R12 [message #396227] Sun, 05 April 2009 05:16 Go to next message
astik.cs
Hi Friends,

I am using a table called ap_selected_invoice_checks_all in a custom report. But in R12 there is no data in that table. But in oracle 11.5.8 data is there in that table.

Has the table ap_selected_invoice_checks_all table been changed in R12?
Then please provided me the alternate table name.

It would be highly appreciated if anybody can help on this.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Astik
Re: No data in the ap_selected_invoice_checks_all table in R12 [message #396229 is a reply to message #396227] Sun, 05 April 2009 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
I don't think the behavior has been changed for the table ap_selected_invoice_checks_all. It is always a temporary table. Please check etrm for more details.

Not sure which kind of report you are building(or already built).
Check other tables related to payments.
ap_invoice_payments_all
ap_checks_all
ap_payment_history_all
ap_payment_hist_dists

By
Vamsi
Re: No data in the ap_selected_invoice_checks_all table in R12 [message #396233 is a reply to message #396229] Sun, 05 April 2009 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
astik.cs
Hi Vamsi,

Thank you for your immediate response.
Actually I am using the below query in the custom report. Data is there in all the tables except ap_selected_invoice_checks_all. That is why query is fetching no records.I have attached SQL query.

Could you please give some ideas on this how can I replace this table with whom?

Thanks,

Astik
Re: No data in the ap_selected_invoice_checks_all table in R12 [message #396236 is a reply to message #396233] Sun, 05 April 2009 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
As I said earlier, it is temporary table. Not sure how that worked in 11.5.8?
What kind of report it is? What it should show? Cross check this in a functional view.
If it should show some data while paying the invoice, I think in R12 also it will show the data without any issues.

By
Vamsi
Re: No data in the ap_selected_invoice_checks_all table in R12 [message #396390 is a reply to message #396236] Mon, 06 April 2009 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
astik.cs
Hi,

This is format payment(check) report.
I am using the below tables in the report.

ap_selected_invoice_checks_all
ap_inv_selection_criteria_all
AP_SELECTED_INVOICES_ALL

Data is there in all the tables except ap_selected_invoice_checks_all table.

Could you please let me know whether we need to run any standard concurrent to populate data into this table?

It would be highly appreciated if any inputs on this.

Thanks,
Astik
Re: No data in the ap_selected_invoice_checks_all table in R12 [message #396418 is a reply to message #396390] Mon, 06 April 2009 09:22 Go to previous message
vamsi kasina
I think you got the answer from this forum.

By
Vamsi
Previous Topic: payment form
Next Topic: application couldn't open
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 00:28:12 CDT 2024