Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How to setup Invoice Match Option - Oracle Payables
How to setup Invoice Match Option - Oracle Payables [message #398571] Thu, 16 April 2009 14:48 Go to next message
Angali
Hi All,

I hope that someone will be able to assist me. I would like to know how to setup up the Invoice match option to 'Receipt'. Currently it is set to 'Purchase Order'. This is affecting the quantity bill from being updated correctly.

I changed the Invoice Match Option at the Payables Setup --> Control --> Invoice Match Option on the Accounts Payable side of the Oracle Application (version 12.0.4), and when the Purchase Order it is still matching at Purchase Order and not Receipt'

I would greatly appreciate if someone can guide on how to set this up this invoice match option for the Accounts Payable module.

Thanks
Angali
Re: How to setup Invoice Match Option - Oracle Payables [message #398638 is a reply to message #398571] Fri, 17 April 2009 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arjunn
Dear Angali,

At PO>shipments>More region you can change the Invoice match option
as per your matching requirement

Regards
Arjun
Re: How to setup Invoice Match Option - Oracle Payables [message #399489 is a reply to message #398571] Wed, 22 April 2009 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
B.T.S.Ananth

Hi
Match option is controled at 4 levels

level 1. purchasing > setups> organization > financial options> Supplier entry(tab)
Level 2. Purchasing/payable > Supply Base > Supplier(header) > Control(tab)
Level 3. Purchasing/payable > Supply Base > Supplier > Site >Control(tab)
Level 4. Purchase order > lines > shipment

when match option is fixed at level 1 then information is defaulted to below levels.

Regards
Ananth
Re: How to setup Invoice Match Option - Oracle Payables [message #403088 is a reply to message #399489] Wed, 13 May 2009 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Angali
Hi Ananth,

Thank you for your reply. My next question is to you or to anyone else that assist, when the match option is set at level 1, is it defaulted to below levels for all suppliers or for that particular supplier? if the answer is yes, i would like to where/how can I set up the invoice match option so that it over-rides the match option for all suppliers?

I know that there is a way for this to be done, i'm not sure as to exactly how.

Thanks.
Angali

---Original

Hi

Match option is controled at 4 levels

level 1. purchasing > setups> organization > financial options> Supplier entry(tab)
Level 2. Purchasing/payable > Supply Base > Supplier(header) > Control(tab)
Level 3. Purchasing/payable > Supply Base > Supplier > Site >Control(tab)
Level 4. Purchase order > lines > shipment

when match option is fixed at level 1 then information is defaulted to below levels.

Regards
Ananth
Re: How to setup Invoice Match Option - Oracle Payables [message #403090 is a reply to message #403088] Wed, 13 May 2009 12:36 Go to previous message
B.T.S.Ananth

Hi Angali,

will over-rides the below level but this is applicable only new supplier is created. where ever existing supplier is there you need to fix it manualy.

you said you have some other option to fix it could you please explain me the steps
Previous Topic: RW-50011: Error
Next Topic: How to see the output of concurent program which ran by another user
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 00:19:01 CDT 2024