Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » autorecon (merged 2) r12
autorecon (merged 2) r12 [message #403851] Tue, 19 May 2009 03:50 Go to next message
bananaman
hi! i'm trying to test the autoreconciliation in r12 using the vision instance from solutionbeacon. i tried to create a bank statement, and in bank statement lines window, i entered a line with 'receipt' as its line type and enter all the required fields as well as the 'number' field in the 'amounts' tab, then saved the work and exit the window. i ran the autoreconciliation concurrent program and enter the necessary parameters. i got the output 'Program Ran Successfully, No Error Found.'. I was expecting that the program would output an error because i did not create a receipt with receipt number the same as that in the 'number' field that i entered in bank statement line. what triggered the program to output without any error? is there any other matching criteria that CM used aside from the receipt number?
autorecon 2 [message #404968 is a reply to message #403851] Mon, 25 May 2009 20:55 Go to previous message
bananaman
hi! i'd like to know what are the changes in using the autoreconciliation program in release 12, as well as its differences in 11i. are there differences in the setup or the process steps of reconciling the receipts and payments?

[Updated on: Wed, 24 June 2009 00:36] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Oracle Apps Technical Intervew Questions
Next Topic: Position & Org Hierarchy
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 00:06:06 CDT 2024