Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Interface Question
Interface Question [message #405481] Thu, 28 May 2009 00:33 Go to next message
abbas9001
Hi Group,

I have a question on interface.

For example a feeder has inputted the data into the temp/interim table, then we move the dat from interim/temp to apps interface table.
Now I would like to know if data is stuck in the apps interface table due the validations defined.
How can we proceed further, is it we will correct the data in apps interface table from backend by updating the information or should we delete the data from apps interface table and temp table and ask the feeder to re interface the data.
I would like to know how will this work.

Regards,
Abbas.
Re: Interface Question [message #405521 is a reply to message #405481] Thu, 28 May 2009 04:15 Go to previous message
B.T.S.Ananth

Hi Abbas,

iam a functional consultant according to my experience delete the records in a table then correct the data at the temp table itself then import into interface.

First validate your temp table if the records are not imported properly. and this is the right way of implementing.

you can correct the data from back end but there is a chance for loading incorrect data.
Previous Topic: web page
Next Topic: create accounting process
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 23 14:45:33 CDT 2024