Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Payable - Payment Batches error (11i )
Payable - Payment Batches error [message #405540] Thu, 28 May 2009 05:27 Go to next message
MoonRacker
Hi,

I still trying to get my head around this module,

When trying to create a batch payment on 11i, i got "You cannot select this payment because it is in use by another payment batch.

I have gone to Action button to try to cancel this error but still i can get past this. This also means that i cant get batch payment on any other invoices.

Any useful pointers will be most appreciated.
Re: Payable - Payment Batches error [message #405549 is a reply to message #405540] Thu, 28 May 2009 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
B.T.S.Ananth

Cannot use the payment document because the payment patch is not confirmed or cancelled

Solution
To implement the solution, please execute the following steps:

1. Login with a Payables Responsibility
2. Navigate Payments -> Payment Batch
3. Query the payment batch which use the payment document
4. Click on the 'Actions' button
5. Confirm or Cancel the payment batch
6. Payment document can be selected in the new payment

Regards...
Re: Payable - Payment Batches error [message #405852 is a reply to message #405549] Sat, 30 May 2009 05:58 Go to previous message
MoonRacker
Thanks for your quick response, i did follow you suggestions to the letter but the payment batches is stil showing cancelling.

I have read somewhere that i have to release that "AP does not allow payment document to pay as long as its pending in another queue.

Release your other batch where payment document 'card payment' is incomplete (pending payment)."

However i dont know to achieve the release and dont know whether it will be successful or not.

Any useful addition would be welcome.
Previous Topic: Need to add schema in fnd_product_installations
Next Topic: cant make payment in AP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 23 15:09:24 CDT 2024