Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Retreiving Intercompany payment info from SLA distributions table
Retreiving Intercompany payment info from SLA distributions table [message #410975] Wed, 01 July 2009 06:34 Go to next message
Raajkumar
Hi ALL,

When I make an Intercompany payment in R12 EBS, i could see the correspondng subledger accounting entries in the "View Journal entries" screen.

But, the table XLA_DISTRIBUTION_LINKS does not contain the information related to these entries.

Is it the standard way or I am missing anything? Please help.

Re: Retreiving Intercompany payment info from SLA distributions table [message #410979 is a reply to message #410975] Wed, 01 July 2009 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
what do you mean by "Intercompany payment"? Is it in Account Payables?
Have a look at this.
Have you used similar patch to connect to xla_distribution_links?
xla_distribution_links (applicaiton_id, ae_header_id) -> xla_ae_headers (application_id, ae_header_id)

By
Vamsi
Re: Retreiving Intercompany payment info from SLA distributions table [message #410982 is a reply to message #410979] Wed, 01 July 2009 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raajkumar
Hi Vamsi,

Yes, it is in AP. I create an payable invoice in a operating unit and do the payment for that invoice with a bank account belonging to a different operating unit.

For this action, I could see the below accounting entries (ae_line_num 1 to 4) in xla_ae_lines table.

LIABILITY
CASH_CLEARING
INTER (CR)
INTER (DB)

But in the XLA_DISTRIBUTION_LINKS table, i could not see any entries with respect to INTER (i.e ae_line_num 3 and 4 are not available)

And i use the link as follows:

TABLES:
---------
XLA_DISTRIBUTION_LINKS xdl
XLA_AE_HEADERS xah
XLA_AE_LINES xal
AP_PAYMENT_HIST_DISTS apd

SQL LINK:
---------

xdl.ae_header_id = xah.ae_header_id
xdl.ae_line_num = xal.ae_line_num
xdl.source_distribution_type = 'AP_PMT_DIST'
xdl.source_distribution_id_num_1 = apd.payment_hist_dist_id

kindly pour in your comments
Re: Retreiving Intercompany payment info from SLA distributions table [message #411005 is a reply to message #410982] Wed, 01 July 2009 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
Some rows of xla_ae_lines will be created by SLA, like Intercompany, Intracompany, Rounding and Balance, etc won't be present in xla_distribution_links.

This is an expected behaviour.

By
Vamsi
Re: Retreiving Intercompany payment info from SLA distributions table [message #411007 is a reply to message #411005] Wed, 01 July 2009 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raajkumar
ok. Then if I need to take a report on all AP invoices with their payment account details, how do I get it?

Re: Retreiving Intercompany payment info from SLA distributions table [message #411026 is a reply to message #411007] Wed, 01 July 2009 09:03 Go to previous message
vamsi kasina
Why do you want to use xla_distribution_links?
Why can't you use xla_ae_lines?

The following tables might be used.
ap_invoices_all
ap_invoice_payments_all
xla_events
xla_ae_headers
xla_ae_lines

By
Vamsi
Previous Topic: XML Publisher report - FND_REQUEST.SUBMIT_REQUEST - No PDF Output
Next Topic: Procure to Pay journal entries in R12
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 23 14:23:11 CDT 2024