Home » Infrastructure » Windows » Issues on migrating from Microsoft ODBC Driver to Oracle ODBC Driver
Issues on migrating from Microsoft ODBC Driver to Oracle ODBC Driver [message #601033] Thu, 14 November 2013 23:50
steve.mavros
We have a Oracle11g Database present on a Unix Server, which is being connected by VB.NET applications using ODBC Driver. When i was using Microsft ODBC Driver, i was able to execute Oracle Stored Procedures by assigning the below String to ODBC Command :-

{call package1.procedure1({resultset 10,p_output_param1,p_output_param2,p_output_param3})}
where p_output_param1,p_output_param2,p_output_param3 --> Output Parameters.

Now after changing to Oracle ODBC Driver in 64 bit machine, its throwing an error that "identifier "p_output_param1" must be declared". I am not sure as to what is that i am missing. Can anyone please clarify whether there needs to be a syntax change?

I also tried by replacing the named parameters with "?" as shown below, but even that gave an exception "A first chance exception of System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException occurred in System.Data.dll"
{call package1.procedure1({resultset 10,?,?,?})}
Previous Topic: Setup ODTwithODAC121010 on Windows server 2012 Standard Evaluation 64-bit
Next Topic: Installing Oracle 11g Standard with prior XE Installation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:07:30 CDT 2024