Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Using fnd_function.execute to invoke another form in oracle applications (Oracle forms 10g)
Using fnd_function.execute to invoke another form in oracle applications [message #624565] Tue, 23 September 2014 08:41 Go to next message
megha2525
Hi All,
I am working on a client requirement where Form A ( calling form) invokes another form B (called form) in oracle applications.
The called form has some security built in. The called form (form B) works this way.
When I try to open the form B,it first displays an LOV. The LOV contains the list of card_titles. Once I select the card_title and click OK, then the form opens.

So, I am passing a parameter called card_title from fnd_function.execute in form A. However, the called form does not open. It only shows the LOV with the card titles. Please help.
fnd_function.execute(FUNCTION_NAME=>'XXX_TRANS',
                      OPEN_FLAG=>'Y',
                      SESSION_FLAG=>'N',
                      other_params=>:PARAMETER.CURRENT_CARD_TITLE);

Thanks
Megha.
Re: Using fnd_function.execute to invoke another form in oracle applications [message #624690 is a reply to message #624565] Wed, 24 September 2014 10:54 Go to previous message
CraigB
It would be best to post your question in the Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite (http://www.orafaq.com/forum/f/26/) forum.

Craig...
Previous Topic: Doubt on substr
Next Topic: Create OLM course by using API
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:31:50 CDT 2024