Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » RUEI Installation stalled as we are unable to proceed further post Installation in order to check th (RUEI 12c Release 6 (12.1.0.7) for Linux x86-64 on Oracle Linux Server release 6.4)
RUEI Installation stalled as we are unable to proceed further post Installation in order to check th [message #640111] Wed, 22 July 2015 08:26 Go to next message
csandhya
This is the requirement to monitor Oracle EBS 11i environment user issues as we are facing lot of performance challenges in one of our environment's. One of the solutions we found was to deploy RUEI.

I have Installed and configured RUEI 12c Release 6 (12.1.0.7) for Linux x86-64 on Oracle Linux Server release 6.4.
I assume next step would be synchronizing RUEI with EBS production environment, hence following the document " Oracle® Real User Experience Insight Accelerator for Oracle E-Business Suite Guide Release 6.5.0 for Linux x86-64 E17193-02" .

As per this document:

In order to facilitate the correct monitoring of EBS-based applications by RUEI, you
need to do the following:

1. Install the accelerator package RPMs on the RUEI Reporter system.
2. Verify the scope of monitored traffic.
3. Specify the cookie technology used to track user sessions.
4. Create and configure the EBS suite(s) required for your EBS-based applications.
5. Synchronize the information held within RUEI with the EBS production
environment.
6. Verify and evaluate the EBS suite configuration.
Each of these steps are discussed in more detail in the following sections.

Now, when I'm trying to Install the accelerator package RPMs on the RUEI Reporter system, I'm unable to install suites.

pwd
/root/RUEI/121

root:hostname # ./ruei-install.sh suites
error: open of suites failed: No such file or directory
error - installation failed

Can anyone help me from where can I get accelerator package rpm on RUEI system to Install?
Does it mean I should Install rpm ux-suites-ebs-12.1.0.7.0-20150128.x86_64.rpm ?

Thanks & Regards
C Sandhya
Re: RUEI Installation stalled as we are unable to proceed further post Installation in order to check th [message #642005 is a reply to message #640111] Sat, 29 August 2015 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jshields70
Suites are installed by default when you install RUEI, you don't have to install it separately in the new versions. Just go ahead and define a EBS suite app for monitoring and it will use the accelerator.
Re: RUEI Installation stalled as we are unable to proceed further post Installation in order to check th [message #642006 is a reply to message #642005] Sat, 29 August 2015 13:46 Go to previous message
jshields70
Why are you reading a 6.5 doc to install version 12.1.0.7? I advise downloading the latest documentation from Oracle's site.
Previous Topic: Cloud Control 12c Management Packs
Next Topic: Quick question on RUEI install configuration
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:28:26 CDT 2024