Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » purchase requisition approval
purchase requisition approval [message #164485] Thu, 23 March 2006 11:44 Go to next message
veerubhotlab

am facing a problem while submitting the approval of purchase requisition. The error message is as follows. The requisition approval status becomes to inprocess. I have verified all aspects. But I could not locate the problem. Could you kindly provide any solution. After rectifying the error how can I approve them. I have checked the all steps like all purchase,finance options, defined employee, attached an employee, approval groups, approval assignments etc. very hard kindly help me

Thanking you

bhaskar
Activity Type t('12') Function
Error Name t('12') WFENG_ITEM_ATTR
Error Message t('12') 3103: Attribute 'DOCUMENT_ID' does not exist for item 'REQAPPRV/58452-151306'.

TIP The "Error Stack" shows the technical details of what went wrong with the failed workflow activity. You might be asked to provide this information when discussing the error with a system administrator.

function _submitHideShow(a,v,b,c,d,p) {var o = {event:b,source:c};if (d!=(void 0)) o.value=d;if (p) {o.partialTargets=p;_submitPartialChange(a,v,o);} else submitForm(a,v,o);return false;} Hide Error Stack

Error Stack t('12') AME_ENGINE.evaluateRules(48742) AME_ENGINE.updateTransactionState(48743) AME_API2.getNextApprovers4(48744) AME_API.getNextApprover(48745) POR_AME_APPROVAL_LIST_WF1S.Get_Next_Approver(Get_Next_Approver: 002-58452-REQUISITION-PURCHASE, ORA-20001: At least one rule must apply to this transaction.) Wf_Engine.GetItemAttrNumber(REQAPPRV, 58452-151306, DOCUMENT_ID) Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(POR_AME_APPROVAL_LIST_WF1S.GET_NEXT_APPROVER, REQAPPRV, 58452-151306, 560632, RUN)

t(1,9)
Re: purchase requisition approval [message #166111 is a reply to message #164485] Tue, 04 April 2006 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kotamurthy
hai friend,

you please verify document total bofore you have send approval from clerk user, becase purchase requisition amount could not exceed document total. i think this is your problem.

yourfriend
MURTHY
Re: purchase requisition approval [message #169709 is a reply to message #164485] Fri, 28 April 2006 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mohankothapati
Hi friend,
I think you are your user will not have the approval limitfor approving the purchase requisition. You can check through the following Navigation.

Purchase Order>Purchase Order Summary>Inquiry>Action History.

Through that navigation you will find the next approval hierarchy.
Re: purchase requisition approval [message #169751 is a reply to message #164485] Fri, 28 April 2006 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tgs100
Hi,

I could get some information in the metalink related to your problem.

Cause
User was not setup for approval authority but there were notification rules setup to route the notifications to that unauthorized approver. When the approval authority is circumvented by the notification rules the workflow approval list cannot respond properly and the attributes are lost.

Notification rules are not related to approval rules and routing. Notification rules is handled by FND code while the Approval Routing rules are handled by Purchasing code and these rule based systems are not integrated with each other.

Fix
To implement the solution, please execute the following steps:

1. Please ensure that users are setup with the proper approval rules and authority so when Approval Notifications are sent the users can respond without error.

2. Notification Rules can circumvent approval routing rules.

Check the metalink if the above does not solve your problem.

Razz Sara
Re: purchase requisition approval [message #173506 is a reply to message #169751] Mon, 22 May 2006 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Corey
I have recently run into this issue as well. If you checked all of your setups and everything is correct (eg, approval authority is granted to the users in question, but you are still receiving that error) you need your system administrator to retry the workflow. Sometimes documents get "stuck" in workflow (for various reasons, too many to get into at this point) but if you double-checked your setup and your document and it seems in order, your system administrator needs to retry the previous process in the workflow environment.

HTH,
Steve
Re: purchase requisition approval [message #310051 is a reply to message #173506] Mon, 31 March 2008 01:49 Go to previous message
mi1400
Dear Steve, regarding "Sometimes documents get "stuck" in workflow (for various reasons, too many to get into at this point)" can u please point out some metalink article or other web article/post explaining this issue.

Grateful..
Previous Topic: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Next Topic: unable to launch oracle apps
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 07:59:15 CDT 2024