Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Intercompany and GL_JE_Headers and Line
Intercompany and GL_JE_Headers and Line [message #184549] Thu, 27 July 2006 00:47 Go to next message
sanjit
Can anyone tell how the link established bewteen the Intercompany Transaction and between Journal.

Is there anything link between
gl_iea_transaction and GL_JE_Headers and GL_JE_Lines
thanks in advnce
Re: Intercompany and GL_JE_Headers and Line [message #184633 is a reply to message #184549] Thu, 27 July 2006 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David.K.Dickson
If you log on to MetaLink, then click on the "Knowledge" tab and scroll down to the bottom, on the left hand side you will find the "Online" section where the last entry is "eTRM". Click on this.

Select the version you are on (11.5.10 is the default), then search for GL_IEA_TRANSACTIONS (note it must be in upper case). When the two items (GL Table and APPS Synonym) are displayed, click on the GL Table, then click on the FND Design Data: SQLGL.GL_IEA_TRANSACTIONS and this will display the Foreign Keys. Unfortunately, there is no mention of GL_HE_HEADERS or GL_JE_LINES here.

A similar search, starting from GL_JE_LINES produced no reference back to GL_IEA_TRANSACTIONS.

So it would appear (at least to this end user with a small amount of technical understanding) that there is no link. However, I am not an expert in this area and somebody with a better technical understanding (or more knowledge of the Intercompany Accounting) might know otherwise.

Embarassed Sorry I couldn't help, but if I have pointed you in the right direction, then that is a good start.

David.

[Updated on: Thu, 27 July 2006 04:56]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Intercompany and GL_JE_Headers and Line [message #284511 is a reply to message #184633] Thu, 29 November 2007 23:01 Go to previous message
dhaimes
I expect one of the attributeX columns in GL_JE_LINES will hold the id from the gl_IEA table.

You cna tst it by entering a GIS transaction with a very distinct amount or description and then post it, searach gl_je_lines and vie wall the columns for the id - it will be in one of those numbered columns I am sure. Sorry I don't have access to an instance right now to test it myself.

Best of Luck
David
------
http://davidhaimes.wordpress.com
Previous Topic: Using Project Contracts for Internal Billing
Next Topic: Flexifield Qualifiers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 10:58:16 CDT 2024