Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » how many flexfield should defined in Oracle Project Accounting
how many flexfield should defined in Oracle Project Accounting [message #208555] Mon, 11 December 2006 05:41 Go to next message
ravichandrabhat
HI,

Could anyone tell me "how many flexfield should defined in Oracle Project Accounting"

Thanks
Ravi
Re: how many flexfield should defined in Oracle Project Accounting [message #208561 is a reply to message #208555] Mon, 11 December 2006 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
merlinrajesh

Dear Ravi,

I think you are asking about segments. You can go up to 30 segments but it is advisable to go upto 9 segments.

Thanks & Regards
Merlin Rajesh
Re: how many flexfield should defined in Oracle Project Accounting [message #208688 is a reply to message #208555] Mon, 11 December 2006 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lakshmi surya ram

Hi Rajesh,

If I need to go still more segments crossing 30,what could be the possibility?
Can you please brief me in this staff....

thanks,
Surya
Re: how many flexfield should defined in Oracle Project Accounting [message #209000 is a reply to message #208688] Tue, 12 December 2006 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
merlinrajesh

Dear Surya

I don't think it is possible to have more than 30 segments.

Thanks & Regards
Merlin Rajesh
Re: how many flexfield should defined in Oracle Project Accounting [message #209003 is a reply to message #208555] Tue, 12 December 2006 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lakshmi surya ram

Hello Rajesh,

Thanks for your pain in sending me the documents and your valuable replies.

thanks a lot,
Surya
Project accounting help [message #388781 is a reply to message #208561] Thu, 26 February 2009 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
srikanthreddy1

Hi All,

1.Item Creation

2.PO Creation - 2 way Match

3.Booking of invoice in AP

4.Project details in AP invoice booking

5. Capitalization of item in Fixed Asset

Important

Relevance of Charge account

Accounting while booking the invoice in AP

Accounting for Project account details

Accounting for capitalization in Fixed Asset

This is my clent requirement..

I created one Item in Inventory module with the same item I careted the purchase order in PO and with the same Po i careted one invoice with project code.In Project I run the PRC:interface supplier cost to transfer the Ap invoice to projects later I enquired the same Invoice is transfer to PA.
IN PA by using Capitalisation->Capitalisation projects

With this I cahnged the Asset status to In bulit and I select the asset service then I completed the request.

After that I ran PRC:interface assets to oracle assets programme it is susccessfuly completed but in out put file no data.

Please advice me how to transfer the AP invoice to Fixed assets.

What is the accounting entries from AP to FA.

Can any please give me reply for this

If any one having white papers/another documents please forward to : evergreensrikanth@gmail.com

Thanks
Srikanth

Re: how many flexfield should defined in Oracle Project Accounting [message #388782 is a reply to message #208561] Thu, 26 February 2009 03:50 Go to previous message
srikanthreddy1

Hi Rajesh,

Could you please send me project account related stuff to my mail id: evergreensrikanth@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Thanks
Srikanth
Previous Topic: APP-SQLGL-08252
Next Topic: Export the data from the General ledger to other source
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 00:56:27 CDT 2024