Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How to find which database User the data goes in Oracle HRMS
icon5.gif  How to find which database User the data goes in Oracle HRMS [message #245001] Thu, 14 June 2007 19:38 Go to next message
hari_bk
I added 2 responsibilities Human Resources Australia and Human Resources UK to my user id in Oracle Applications.

I saved a record in People form for Human Resources Australia and I wanted to check the record in database. I connected to Apps/Apps@host and checked in Per_All_People_F but I couldn't find my record in the table.

How Can I find which database user the data goes in when i save a record in country specific responsibility like HR Australia and HR UK.

From Application help I can only find application user id.

Can anyone help
Re: How to find which database User the data goes in Oracle HRMS [message #284862 is a reply to message #245001] Sat, 01 December 2007 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aboodlardy
Hi hari,

With my little knowledge i think the data for any particular product(like HR) resides in its own schema, but in APPS schema all the common objects are present and synonyms for other objects.So try some other schema which contains data for HR. I think it is HR.

and one more thing is that APPS contain synonyms for that objects in other schema so try it finding in product schema first.

Regards
Re: How to find which database User the data goes in Oracle HRMS [message #284863 is a reply to message #245001] Sat, 01 December 2007 23:27 Go to previous message
Arju

search the table in dba_tables
Previous Topic: oracle apps system administrator
Next Topic: How to write right to left in the form when the session language is English?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 11:26:07 CDT 2024