Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Procudure  () 1 Vote
Procudure [message #266244] Mon, 10 September 2007 04:59 Go to next message
ksankar
hi,

I created one procedure for insert the data into oracle receipt base tables.

the problem is if one po having diff lines,diff lines having same ship_to_oranization_id means it is uploaded the data into oracle base tables.

if one po having diff lines and diff lines having diff ship_to_oranization_id means the data not uploaded to oracle interface tables and it shows following error message in interface tables.
RCV_MUL_DESTN_ORGS_FOR_LINES

Shipment lines with multiple destination organizations exist on same receipt header. Please ensure that the destination organizations on the shipment lines match that on the receipt header. (VALUE=2)

pls look this and do needful to me

thanks,
Sankar
Re: Procudure [message #266257 is a reply to message #266244] Mon, 10 September 2007 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ksankar
oracle technical consultants,

pls look into this and do some need full tome ASAP.

i want this urgent

Thanks,
Sankar
Re: Procudure [message #266457 is a reply to message #266244] Mon, 10 September 2007 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ksankar
hi,

I need solution for this very unrgent.

please help me.

Thanks,
sankar
Re: Procudure [message #266477 is a reply to message #266457] Tue, 11 September 2007 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Possible reasons for you not getting an answer:
a) noone of Forum members knows the answer
b) there is a Forum member who knows it, but didn't see your question yet
c) there is a Forum member who knows the answer, but doesn't have enough time to explain it to you
d) ...

Did you read OraFAQ Forum Guide? Do it now! You'd see that everyone here is a volunteer and doesn't spend his/her day just to answer questions on the Forum. Answers here are free of charge, so please - be patient.

If solution to your problem is that urgent, call Oracle Support or hire a consultant, pay his/her fee and you'll get it.
Re: Procudure [message #267033 is a reply to message #266477] Wed, 12 September 2007 05:23 Go to previous message
ksankar
hi,

i you want pls check the procudure and let me know.

thanks in Advance
  • Attachment: procudure.txt
    (Size: 8.90KB, Downloaded 1490 times)
Previous Topic: iprocurement
Next Topic: Prepayment
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 07 03:12:42 CDT 2024