Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » iprocurement implementation (11.5.10.2)
iprocurement implementation [message #280394] Tue, 13 November 2007 07:00 Go to next message
gvikramsimha

Hi Gurus,
Can anyone please help me out from these two questions.

1. I am not getting the account number automatically when I am trying to raise a requisition.
2. We are trying to implement as, when an user raises a requisition using one category then it should automatically pick up the expense account. Please let me know how we can do it..I came to know that we need to map the catagory to an account. Please let me know ho wwe can do it. Please e-mail me. I am in desperate need of your help.

Thanks,
Vikram
Re: iprocurement implementation [message #280797 is a reply to message #280394] Wed, 14 November 2007 14:29 Go to previous message
jayaharan76

Hello

would like to know further Information
(1) what is the costing method you are using
(2) you need to customize Charge account for Inventory Line type or Expense Account for Expense Line type

expense account customization is a in-built provision in oracle application. here you go

(N) Purchasing Superuser > Setup > Financials > Accounting >
Expense Account Rules> (B) Open

window will open titled "Define Expense Charge Account Rules"
here you can define your own accounting combination for the selected category

also If you would to enter your own Requestor name, deliver-to,Subinventory etc., u can use Preferences form.. pls keep in mind it is Session based only

If you would like to customize charge account for Inventory line type, u need to customize account generator ..

Pls mail me or update if you need further clarification in this regard

HTH
Jayaharan Krishnamurthy
Jayaharan76@yahoo.com
Previous Topic: Interface shipments from Order Management as events to Oracle Projects
Next Topic: oracle apps (HRMS and Payroll)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 10:58:27 CDT 2024