Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle eBusiness Suite Cash Management Bank Reconciliation Problem (Oracle eBuinsess Suite, Windwos)
Oracle eBusiness Suite Cash Management Bank Reconciliation Problem [message #282587] Thu, 22 November 2007 07:34
sumer
My company is having a problme with reconciling their May bank statment. The problem starts when we reconciled wrongly may transactions into the month of Oct-07. ONce the mistake was realised, we tried to unreconcile and then reconcile into the right period (May). The problem we have here is shown in the screenshot attached. The numbers of entires with this kind of problem are many in their nature. Does anyone know of a solution on the matter?

The current solution I have is to unreconcile and then VOID the related payment. Create a new payment of the same nature and then reconcile into May and not October.

Is there a query we can run to find out the number of entries that have this problem? Because we have caught May upto now. June, July,..and so on could bring up mroe surprises. So I am trying to run a genereal script where I can know from the date of the transaction and compare it to the GL date for reconciliation, if they show different months then we have a problem.
  • Attachment: GL Date.bmp
    (Size: 1.67MB, Downloaded 893 times)
Previous Topic: Historical Rate
Next Topic: FSG's and Prior QTD balances
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 10:49:18 CDT 2024