Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » FSG's and Prior QTD balances (Financial Statement Generator 11.5.10.2)
FSG's and Prior QTD balances [message #282762] Fri, 23 November 2007 06:31
neilmckeown10
Can anybody help me with an FSG issue. I am trying to create a FSG that has multiple columns and in the 1st column, I need to show the Quarter to Date balance for the current quarter. In the second column, I have to show the Quarter to Date balance for the prior quarter. I have different variations on this - prior year, same quarter etc. The period offset, as its name suggests, is only useful for periods. So the only solution I can think of is having hidden columns that have the PTD balance for each month that make up the quarter, using period offset field and a displayed column that shows the total. However, as you move to the next quarter, the period offsets change and if you are talking about prior year, same quarter, we have an adjustment period, so its looking like having 12 reports, to show the same detail for each month.

Is there any smarter/easier way of doing this ?

Neil

Previous Topic: Oracle eBusiness Suite Cash Management Bank Reconciliation Problem
Next Topic: consolidation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 11:28:18 CDT 2024