Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » oracle apps system administrator
oracle apps system administrator [message #282867] Sat, 24 November 2007 05:57 Go to next message
aboodlardy
Hello Experts,

First of all kindly guide me to correct section to post oracle application system administrator related post if i am at wrong one.
Q. Is Application responsiblity updateable? like if i want to change (or remove exclusion) exclude function or menu from an already existing responsibility. I tried but could not do. Please can you give me idea about it.

Thanks in advance.

Reagards,
Re: oracle apps system administrator [message #284628 is a reply to message #282867] Fri, 30 November 2007 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vjerab
Hi,

Application and Responsibility Key is not updateable fields.

If you want to change something in Menu Exclusions, you can do it. In Excluded Items, you can delete a record.

But it might depend on the responsibility you are using Smile.
I am using System Administrator.

Regards
Re: oracle apps system administrator [message #284859 is a reply to message #284628] Sat, 01 December 2007 22:31 Go to previous message
aboodlardy
Thank you very much,

Can you please guide me to some more System applicatons (system admin) forum, because i could hardly find it on the internet.

Regards
Previous Topic: PO Questions
Next Topic: How to find which database User the data goes in Oracle HRMS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 11:07:21 CDT 2024