Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Cancelling Open PO's
Cancelling Open PO's [message #284640] Fri, 30 November 2007 06:28 Go to next message
brightraj
Hi,

I need to cancel all the PO's which are in Open status. I have identified the PO's. There are about 1 lakh PO's. How will I cancel all the PO's. Help me out.

thanks in advance.

Regards,

Brightraj
Re: Cancelling Open PO's [message #284776 is a reply to message #284640] Sat, 01 December 2007 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
appskssk
If you have the Super User Responsibility then u can find the PO in the PO summary.

In the PO summary , select the PO which u want to cancel, then go to the tools Menu and choose the control options, then click on cancel for cancelling the PO.

For cancelling PO in Mass , Use the Mass cancel option and cancel the PO with the open staus .
Regards

Satheesh
Re: Cancelling Open PO's [message #285053 is a reply to message #284776] Mon, 03 December 2007 03:56 Go to previous message
brightraj
Hi Satheesh,

I tried it, i was not able to do. Since it is more than 1 lakh PO's, they are cancelled using the API po_document_control_pub.control_document.

However thanks for your help.

Regards,

Dorristas

Previous Topic: How to send notification
Next Topic: Data collections
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 11:14:32 CDT 2024