Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Program was terminated by signal 11-GL Conversion (Oracle Apps 12i, XP& Unix)
Program was terminated by signal 11-GL Conversion [message #302343] Mon, 25 February 2008 05:12 Go to next message
surfraz

Hi All,
I am working on GL Balances Conversion.I have loaded the data into GL_INTERFACE table and Calling the "Journal Import" Concurrent Program using fnd_request.submit_request.Journal Import Program is Erroring out .When i see the Log it says
"Program was terminated by signal 11".
I have inserted the records with status as 'NEW'.but they are not picked up by the Journal Import Program.

Please help me. Why this error message is comming.

Thanks in Advance,
Surfraz Mitegar

Re: Program was terminated by signal 11-GL Conversion [message #305741 is a reply to message #302343] Tue, 11 March 2008 15:25 Go to previous message
dhaimes
Signal 11 is often bad data in the interface table.

Check that you have all required fields populated and that all values are valid and try again.

If still getting the error you should run a trace (level 12 I think) to see where the error is happening.

David
blog: http://davidhaimes.wordpress.com
Previous Topic: Restrict last_updated_by and last_update_date through custom pll
Next Topic: Account Generator Changes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 07:55:40 CDT 2024