Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Change ship to organization for approved PO
Change ship to organization for approved PO [message #305140] Sun, 09 March 2008 03:07 Go to next message
Abeer30
hello,

I have an approved PO that had been shipped to master organization (of items) by mistake. As we cannot receive the PO in the master organization, can i change the "ship to org" for an approved Po and how?

This issue is urgent please advise.....
Re: Change ship to organization for approved PO [message #305157 is a reply to message #305140] Sun, 09 March 2008 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jyoti.bubun
Hey Abber,
This can not be done through the form as the PO is already been approved, but can be done through the data base update. Do you have access to toad?? update the correct ship to org code in po shipment & ship to org is in po distribution so as resolve the issue? Please let me know if you are still facing any issue.

Regards,
Jyoti
Re: Change ship to organization for approved PO [message #305515 is a reply to message #305157] Tue, 11 March 2008 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Abeer30
Hello,

Is there any standard oracle script?

I need to know what tables exactly i have to update to avoid any future problems; the po is approved and advanced paid...

Thank you ...

Re: Change ship to organization for approved PO [message #305555 is a reply to message #305515] Tue, 11 March 2008 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shakti_goyal

Hi,

po_headers_all -- segment1 [ po number ] @ Header Informations
po_lines_all -- po_header_id @ Line Informations
po_distributions_all -- po_header_id @ Distributions Info

I hope now u can move further and let me know whether your problem is solved or not.

Cheers
Shakti..
Re: Change ship to organization for approved PO [message #306122 is a reply to message #305140] Wed, 12 March 2008 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jyoti.bubun
Hi Abeer,

Please check in the po_line_locations_all & po_distributions_all table which are the columns which is related to the ship to organization. e.g. ship_to_organization_id in po_line_locations_all & destination_organization_id in po_distributions_all table. You need to update these 2 columns in these 2 base tables so as to update the correct ship to location code in the PO shipment for an approve PO. Please let me know if you are still having any issue.

Regards,
Jyoti
Re: Change ship to organization for approved PO [message #306237 is a reply to message #305140] Thu, 13 March 2008 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
D_ashish
Hi Abeer,

I agree with jyoti's suggestion that can easily be done but in my personal opinion playing with base tables is not gud so set your self as approver ...then change Whatever u like...then reapprove your PO . So next time if some thing happens like this then ... Cool

Thanks
Ashish D
Re: Change ship to organization for approved PO [message #306291 is a reply to message #305140] Thu, 13 March 2008 10:09 Go to previous message
jyoti.bubun
Hi Abeer,

The ship to organization in PO shipment can not be changed using the form hence this is the solution through which you can easily change the ship to organization. If you don't want any data inconsistency between the base table & the archive tables then you can update the specified columns in the archives tables also along with the base tables

Regards,
Jyoti
Previous Topic: FORECAST QUANTITY
Next Topic: Setup of FA on Vision Instance
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 07:46:54 CDT 2024