Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » FSG Content Set Display in Oracle Report Manager (Oracle Report Manager, 12i)
FSG Content Set Display in Oracle Report Manager [message #306352] Thu, 13 March 2008 17:10 Go to next message
kscott
I have created a FSG that gives expenses by department by utilizing a content set. In the old version of ADI, when I published the report in Excel each dept (content set definition) would publish to a different tab in Excel. In the new version, Oracle Report Manager, the report publishes in Excel but each dept is a drop down option. The problem is that I want each dept to publish to a seperate tab so I don't have to select the dept from the drop-down and save for each dept. Can anyone help me figure out how to publish each dept to a seperate tab in Excel in Oracle Report Manager as I was able to before in the previous ADI?

Thank you,

Kristi
Re: FSG Content Set Display in Oracle Report Manager [message #407931 is a reply to message #306352] Fri, 12 June 2009 07:28 Go to previous message
xwvx
I thinks oracle R12 No desktop ADI, using web ADI . Sad
Create fsq report to excel using Report Manager.
For the end user, i suggest that using zonegl tool. website : zonegl.com
This tools can help end user create a fsg report in excel.

Previous Topic: Am I crazy? Time frame for an 12.1 implementation and rollout.
Next Topic: NVL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 23 15:00:32 CDT 2024